At some point in time, grief touches every one of our lives. it is a time when we all need special help, comfort and guidance. But God has not left us helpless and hopeless because:
- HE SHARES OUR PAIN, John 11:35 “Jesus wept”
- HE LOVES US, Lament 3:22 “The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, for His compassions never fail.”
- HE COMFORT US, 2 Cor 1: 3 “Praise be to.. the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles..”
- HE TREASURES US, Ps 116:15 “Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints”
- HE WIPES AWAY OUR TEARS, Rev. 21:4
- HE GIVES US ETERNAL LIFE AND HOPE, John 11:25 “Jesus said, I am resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.”
With the unfailing assurance of God’s eternal Word we are confident that death is only temporary parting. One day we shall meet up with our loved pnes in heaven to spend eternity with Him.